KARACHI: A full packed stadium will be seen under the lights of National Stadium, Karachi, later this month for the first time since the pandemic, as Pakistan take on West Indies.
The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) on Saturday announced that the stadium would host fans at 100% seating capacity during the three T20Is and as many ODIs from December 13-22.
Pakistan have won 17 T20Is this year and will enter the shorter format series against the West Indies with nine wins in the last 10 matches.
On the National Command and Operation Centre’s instructions, the PCB has said that only fully vaccinated spectators will be allowed to enter the stadium.
- Individuals above 12 are required to be fully vaccinated.
- No vaccination is required for children below the age of 12.
- Access to the stadium will be granted upon the display of original ticket, CNIC, and Nadra-issued immunisation certificate for COVID-19.
“To ensure all the spectators get to enjoy the action in a safe manner, they are advised to follow the COVID-19 protocols and wear the face masks when in the stands,” the PCB statement said.
T20I ticket prices
In a bid to help cricket fans watch their superstars in action, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has set the ticket prices for the T20I matches from as low as Rs250 to Rs2,000, a PCB statement said.
- Seats in General Enclosures — Intikhab Alam, Iqbal Qasim, Mohammad Brothers, Nasimul Ghani, and Wasim Bari — are priced at Rs250.
- In First-class Enclosures — Asif Iqbal, Majid Khan, Quaid, Waqar Hasan and Zaheer Abbas — seats are available for Rs500.
- In Premium Enclosures — Imran Khan and Wasim Akram — the seats are for Rs1,000.
- In VIP Enclosures — Fazal Mahmood, Hanif Mohammad, and Javed Miandad — the seats are for Rs2,000.
Fans of all ages will be able to see the No1 ranked Babar team up with 2021’s most successful T20I batter Mohammad Rizwan as his opening partner.
ODI ticket prices
The two sides will play three ODIs — part of ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup Super League — on December 18, 20, and 22, for which the tickets will start from as little as Rs100 and go up to Rs1,000.
- Seats in General Enclosures available for Rs100.
- In First-class for Rs250.
- In Premium for Rs500.
- In VIP for Rs1,000.